We're glad you asked! :-)
CRASH is in need of:
- PEOPLE - who have the interest and capability to learn, work, and have fundeveloping software, creating content, writing documentation, and spreading the word
- HARDWARE - that can be recycled from closets, rubbish heaps, or corporate offices to be refurbished and incorporated into CRASH projects or redistributed to other non-profits
- SOFTWARE - while we focus on creating and using software that can be freely shared, CRASH can make ready use of commercial software donations. In particular need are multimedia publishing tools, 3D modeling packages, sound editing tools, and out-of-print interactive fiction software.
In particular, CRASH is looking for:
- C, C++, and Python Programmers to write system code
- 3D Artists to create world objects, characters, and animations
- 2D Artists to create textures, backgrounds, and sprites
- Musicians to create scores, ambient sounds, and foley
- Designers to create stories and world logic
- Educators to generate requirements :-)
- NeXT hardware and software
- Spare ethernet cable, T-connectors, terminators, and related hardware.
- Extra hard drives and 30pin SIMM chips
Interested? Contact Jason.
© CRASH.ORG, 2001